- A real hybrid that doesn't put a measly 1.6L engine in it, rather the full VQ 3.5L 306HP engine. Something I have been telling Infiniti for years. Didn't really care about the M Hybrid.
- A singular car that is the best of all worlds and not an SUV or cross over. Something my wife can drive kids in and I can hit the back roads with.
- More space that the EX and FX, which we considered for that matter, for our 2 growing kids
- Lots of nifty new technology incorporated into the car - Navigation, Pandora, Calendar, etc.
- Integration with an iPhone application
- Different drivers settings for power, drivetrain, suspension and steering like a GT-R.
- Design input from Sebastian Vettel (3 time world champion) and Sebastian Buemi, both the Red Bull Infiniti F1 drivers.
- It's one sexy automobile.
As a DIY-er, I will keep this blog updated once we get the Q50 delivered.